We play a broad range of celtic inspired music. We play traditional Irish jigs, reels, slipjigs, and waltzes as well as singing many traditional and well-known Irish and Scottish songs (many will know the Wild Rover or the Fields of Athenry). We also play various tunes from other celtic countries, such as Scotland and Cape Breton. We can tailor our set list to your requirements (whether you want a sing-along, dancing music, or background music, for example).
Here's a list of some of the tunes and songs you might hear us sing and play:
- Traditional Reels: Mountain Road / Mother's Delight / Reconciliation
- Traditional Jigs: Pipe on the Hob / The Goat on the Hill / The Nightingale
- Contemporary SlipJigs: Promenade / Hats off to Dodd / Farewell to Whalley Range
- Traditional Songs: Wild Rover, Cockles and Mussels
- Contemporary Songs: Fields of Athenry, The Irish Pub Song, Raglan Road
- Scottish Songs: Follow the Heron Home
- French and French Canadian: Paris Nights / Reel Beatrice
- Scottish Tunes: Laird of Drumblair / Bridge of Garry / Fouller's Rant
We are currently in the process of recording our first album. Watch this space for more info! Until then, here's a sample of tunes and song: Lark in the Morning, Raglan Road, Laird of Drumblair, Dinky's and finishing off with Lark in the Morning.